Userboxes are finally here at HWiki! Userboxes are boxes that describe your personality. For more info, click here.
- When you create your own userbox please put in under User:Username/Userbox name.
- Userboxes could be about anything, as long there are no personal attacks.
- Make sure pictures inside the userbox are 40 pixels or smaller.
- Please put your userboxes on only your userpage.
- There are no limits for how many userboxes could be on a page.
- These userboxes are different from the ones on Wikipedia and on Templates Wiki. These userboxes are from Call of Duty wiki.
Type .Read more >
Here's mine top 50:
- Tropical Storm Omeka (2010) - A very rare tropical storm that forms in the CPAC out of nowhere.
- Hurricane Ophelia (2011) - Environments gave her a second chance to live.
- Tropical Storm Rolf (2011) - Official or not, a Mediterranean should be notable.
- Hurricane Igor (2010) - I track the storm from start to end. Of course I love this storm!
- Hurricane Alex (2010) - 946 mbar is impressive for a Cat. 2.
- Cyclone Giri (2010) - Small strong storm.
- Typhoon Megi (2010) - First STY I tracked.
- Typhoon Ma-on (2011) - For its unusual track.
- Hurricane Shary (2010) - Smallest storm I tracked.
- Hurricane Otto (2010) - First subtropical cyclone I tracked.
- Hurricane Ike (2008) - It wrecked the whole front yard and school was canceled for 3 days.
Mine is Tropical Storm Omeka because it was one of the weirdest tropical storm in the EPAC. What's your favorite hurricane?
Note: The year doesn't matter.
Note 2: Subtropical cyclone counts.
Note 3: Every basin counts.Read more >
The reason I'm doing that is because I have lots of school work to do. I'll probably come back in Thanksgiving. Well, good luck.10Q.INVEST 00:09, September 13, 2011 (UTC)Read more >