Update: If you wanna see the currently active systems, here they are!
My Home PageEdit
My name is Andrew Peter Tillerman. I am 15 years old. I live in Sun Prairie, a suburb of Madison, Wisconsin. We don't get tropical cyclones often up here! :) I joined this wiki because I love tracking tropical cyclones. It's a passion!
Some facts about meEdit
- I was born in May.
- I don't have any pets (but I used to have a fish named Grace).
- I have one younger sibling.
- I will be entering 9th grade next year.
- I've had my Wiki account since June 2011.
- I used to watch Nickelodeon.
- My favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
- My least favorite food is coconut shrimp.
- I play the violin.
- Something unusual about me: I am in an accelerated math course.
- Hurricanes (August 2010 - present)
- Tornadoes (August 2010 - present)
- Skyscrapers (August 2007 - present)
- Highways (2006 - present)
- Roller coasters (May 2012 - present)
- Bridges (2007 - 2010)
- Math (2005 - present)
- The orchestra (May 2009 - present)
- The Hunger Games trilogy (March 2012 - present)
- The A Series of Unfortunate Events books (October 2011 - 2013)
Andrew444 12:31, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
History of my tropical cyclone networkEdit
How it came to beEdit
Well, it all started in 2005 when I heard about Wikipedia: Hurricane Katrina. The story came to me through a TV station. It was scary thinking of those 1,836+ deaths in New Orleans. I heard so much I felt like I was in the hurricane.
What happened next Edit
Between Katrina and Danielle last year, I only heard of two cyclones: Ike in 2008, and Agatha in May 2010. Both were very notable (espically when I saw Agatha's sinkhole). So I had a regular life. But it was Hurricane Danielle last year that got me into the world of tracking hurricanes. For a year, this is what I've been doing.
Where did I get my username from?Edit
Well, it's a combination of four parts. It's Andrew + 4 (my lucky number) + 4 + 4.
Andrew444 14:34, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
My Current SignatureEdit
Where else can you find me?Edit
I'm known as
jtomwu on Gmail,
Andrew444 on Hurricane Wiki, Hypothetical Hurricanes Wiki, and Hypothetical Tornadoes Wiki,
Andy44 on Nick.com,
Jason Wu on Facebook,
JJLuvGlee on Twitter, and
AndrewPeterT on Wikipedia.
2001 - Typhoon Chebi (in China)
2001 - Typhoon Toraji (in China)
2008 - Extratropical Depression Gustav
2008 - Extratropical Cyclone Ike
2012 - Typhoon Damrey (on my visit to China)
2012 - Typhoon Saola (also on my visit to China)
2012 - Typhoon Bolaven (also while visiting China)
2012 - Clouds from Hurricane Sandy
2014 - Tropical Storm Nakri
2014 - Typhoon Halong
- /Hurricane Typhoon Center (permanently shut down)
- /List of EPAC 2012 AOI's (out of date)
Poll of the WeekEdit
I'm introducing this feature to my user page. :)