First of all....
Unlike articles on Wikipedia, these are not so much supposed to be encyclopedic articles. Sourcing is not a big deal, and Original research is fine (as long as it is not untrue or an attack). However, the introduction to all of them should be written in an encyclopedic tone to give appropriate context.
These should be more focussed on the products produced by the organisations listed than a description of the organisation. They should also describe how to interpret the stuff provided.
- National Hurricane Center
- Central Pacific Hurricane Center
- Joint Typhoon Warning Center
- Japan Meteorological Agency
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Fiji Meteorological Service
- India Meteorological Department
- Canadian Hurricane Centre
- Naval Research Laboratory
- Meteorology and Geophysical Agency of Indonesia
- Meteorological Service of New Zealand Limited
- National Weather Service
- National Climatic Data Center
Again, these should be focussed on how to use and interpret the information from these sources, rather than an encyclopedic description of the source.
- Wind shear
- Rapid intensification
- Fujiwhara interaction
- Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale
- Dvorak technique
- Tropical cyclone warnings and watches
- Forecasting skill
- Tropical cyclone forecast models
The basic introductory pages need writing, to give crosslinking between basins. Also:
2007 Pacific hurricane season etcIndividual season forums have been created. --Coredesat 08:16, 22 April 2007 (UTC)
- Some kind of global forum for the whole project might be useful, similar to WT:WPTC on Wikipedia. --Coredesat 08:16, 22 April 2007 (UTC)
- Better templates, such as infoboxes and message boxes
- Redirects for every unambiguous acronym that may be useful, whether official or otherwise. For example, NHC and SSHS